Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sippy Cup Diaries

Christopher has turned 1 year old. I'm so proud of my little boy. He is growing up! He walks around, and babbles words. The other day he said "puppy". He can also say "yeah, no, mama, and dada" It's awesome watching his vocabulary slowly expand.
I have been working again, doing daycare for my neighbor and good friend Amanda. I watch her twins while she is at work. It's a lot of fun! (most days) hahaha I have a lot of fun playing with them. Asking them where things are and helping them learn new words! I was thinking about it, and I am watching 3 one year olds. Wow! They will turn 2 in December. I'm excited for that.
I'm also excited for Thanksgiving. We have decided to spend it together (Amanda's family, and my family). It should be a nice get together, with lots of fun stories being passed around, and kids playing in the background.
Last night I put up Halloween lights on my porch and down the railing, I like the way that it looks. :) I'm more excited though to decorate for Christmas. I'm not sure if we are going to be able to get a Christmas tree though, we don't really have the room in our apartment, we need to find a place to set our big chair, and ottoman, and then it can go there.
Well the twins are doing good, and so is Christopher, I'm glad that the 3 of them have each other. Even though they don't always get along, I know its helpful to Christophers development.

0 comments: