Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sippy Cup Diaries- Gold Fish War!!!

I was thinking about creating a seperate blog just for the adventures that the sippy cup children have, but decided against that since they are such a big part of my life, so should be with my regular blog.
Just for reference, the cast of the Sippy Cup diaries are 3 one year olds. Ashley, and Aiden (born Dec 06) and Christopher (born Oct 07)

So today they wanted a snack, which is nothing unusal. They did great and had eaten all of their eggs, so for snack I gave them a bowl of goldfish, to SHARE. (that's a keyword here)
Well at first they were doing great, grabbing fish from the bowl when they wanted some more, but then Christopher took over and started shaking the bowl like crazy, fish went flying everywhere! Ashley didn't like this and kept saying "No no no baby! no baby no!" It was adorable. Christopher had fun flinging the fish everywhere. Aiden took the opportunity since Ashley was no longer able to pay attention to what he was doing to steal her sippy cup. Hahahaha

I'm trying to get the twins to say my name. Everytime my husband comes over they yell "Hi Day!!" (for Hi Dave) but they won't say my name. They are able to identify by pointing where the baby is, mama, tyler, dave etc. But when you say my name they just look at me completely confused. So to try and sum down my name I was trying to get them to call me When-nee However when you ask them who I am they say "Mama" When you ask them where mama is, sometimes they point out the window (for her being byebye) and sometimes they point at me. . . hahaha
As cute as it is that someone is calling me mama, I don't think that I would want Christopher calling someone else mama so I'm trying to get them to say something else.

0 comments: