Monday, May 10, 2010

Day ONE

Hey Everyone!
It's been quite a while since I posted a new blog, and thought NOW was the perfect time to start again. Recently I have gone through some major life changes, some I'm not ready to reveal yet, but in due time it will all come out.
One thing that has recently changed is the birth of my 2nd son, ZACHARY! He is 8 weeks old now! I am working on loosing my pregnancy body. I am 41 pounds lighter than the day I delivered him, and I feel great about that. Now to decrease some pant sizes and start looking amazing for the summer.
I'm still working for Mary Kay, and I still love their skin care line up. Between Mary Kay making my face look beautiful, and BeachBody's Shakeology helping me loose the stubborn weight, I am hoping by the end of the summer that I have a new outlook on life.
So today was DAY ONE of my Shakeology challenge! The challenge is doing a workout, and drinking a shake (shakeology) daily! Today I made the mocha madness one, and it was delicious! Gave me a good boost, made it through a 30 minute workout, and ate a ridiculously healthy lunch of almost all veggies!! It was good. For dinner I'm having some rice crispy baked chicken salad. YUMMY!!!
I'd love to share my recipes with you! Let me know what you'd like!

Love,
Wendy

0 comments: